SPEAR STUDY CLUB
Grow Practice Profitability, Improve Clinical Expertise, Boost Skills With Digital Suite, and Increase Case Acceptance!
Triad’s Spear Study Club will resume in September. We will meet on the second Thursday night during the months of September – May (excluding January).
Spear Study Clubs are designed to create a collaborative approach to bring all the disciplines together as a team for diagnosing treatment planning, phasing of treatment, and communication.
Here you will find the latest information for Triad’s Spear Study Club, including upcoming meetings, seminars and educational tools. If you would like information on joining our study club, please email us at YourPartner@TriadDentalStudio.com or call us: 336.812.8707
TRIAD’S SPEAR STUDY CLUB INCLUDES:
• 8 Meetings Per Year
• 16 hours of Continuing Education
• Access to Resources such as:
– Integrated Curriculum and Learning Modules
– Spear Online – the Gateway to Great Dentistry
– Patient Education
OUR MONTHLY MEETING FORMAT CONSISTS OF:
• A Lite Meal
• Case Planning/Presentation Session for Group
• Spear Education’s Learning Module
• Occasional Guest Speakers